most recent posts
- Microsoft swoops for Revolution Analytics: another boost for the mainstreaming of R
- Box enjoys a bullish IPO, but where will all the cash go?
- Egnyte integrates analytics to optimise file sharing and collaboration
- It’s not ALL about collaboration ALL of the time
- Save the date: Making Social Collaboration Work, May 14th
SOA Software (which until March 2005 was known as Digital Evolution) today announced its fourth acquisition in the last 20 months. Blue Titan, which like its new parent is based in Los Angeles, is the latest and follows the earlier acquisitions of: Flamenco Networks, whose technology is the basis of SOA Software’s XML VPN product […]Posted on Monday, May 8, 2006 by admin