most recent posts
- Why isn’t HR more involved in social collaboration initiatives?
- Teradata acquires more Big Data tech, but what will it do with what it already has?
- Zimbra adds to its to-do list with Mezeo acquisition
- Overwhelmed by the volume of Big Data information out there? Step this way…
- Microstrategy World 2014: new product packaging, courting LOB users and raising its profile
SOA Software (which until March 2005 was known as Digital Evolution) today announced its fourth acquisition in the last 20 months. Blue Titan, which like its new parent is based in Los Angeles, is the latest and follows the earlier acquisitions of: Flamenco Networks, whose technology is the basis of SOA Software’s XML VPN product [...]Posted on Monday, May 8, 2006 by admin