most recent posts
- How do you build a digital strategy? How do you make it work on the ground?
- Jive shows it’s growing up at JiveWorld 2014
- Getting the job done: thoughts from a BPM technology customer panel
- Salesforce catches a Wave and rolls out Salesforce Cloud Analytics
- Why? Why? Why? The social collaboration mantra
SOA Software (which until March 2005 was known as Digital Evolution) today announced its fourth acquisition in the last 20 months. Blue Titan, which like its new parent is based in Los Angeles, is the latest and follows the earlier acquisitions of: Flamenco Networks, whose technology is the basis of SOA Software’s XML VPN product [...]Posted on Monday, May 8, 2006 by admin