most recent posts
- Social collaboration software: helping make the world smaller
- PegaWORLD 2013 impresses, but what’s next?
- New report: Mining Big Data for customer insights
- New webinar series launches today: Building a collaborative culture
- Salesforce doubles down on marketing and analytics with two acquisitions in a week
SOA Software (which until March 2005 was known as Digital Evolution) today announced its fourth acquisition in the last 20 months. Blue Titan, which like its new parent is based in Los Angeles, is the latest and follows the earlier acquisitions of: Flamenco Networks, whose technology is the basis of SOA Software’s XML VPN product [...]Posted on Monday, May 8, 2006 by admin