most recent posts
- Microsoft swoops for Revolution Analytics: another boost for the mainstreaming of R
- Box enjoys a bullish IPO, but where will all the cash go?
- Egnyte integrates analytics to optimise file sharing and collaboration
- It’s not ALL about collaboration ALL of the time
- Save the date: Making Social Collaboration Work, May 14th
I’m normally not one of the people who finds themselves agreeing with Dion Hinchcliffe (ZDNet blogger and CTO of Sphere of Influence). To me a lot of his posts have a bit too much evangelism and not quite enough practicality in them. Maybe it’s just me. But I think he’s really hit the nail on […]Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 by admin