most recent posts
- Big Data gets wire data as ExtraHop shares its special source
- It’s always hard to tell someone their baby is ugly…
- Building a business case for social collaboration
- Why isn’t HR more involved in social collaboration initiatives?
- Teradata acquires more Big Data tech, but what will it do with what it already has?
I’m normally not one of the people who finds themselves agreeing with Dion Hinchcliffe (ZDNet blogger and CTO of Sphere of Influence). To me a lot of his posts have a bit too much evangelism and not quite enough practicality in them. Maybe it’s just me. But I think he’s really hit the nail on [...]Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 by admin