most recent posts
- Why isn’t HR more involved in social collaboration initiatives?
- Teradata acquires more Big Data tech, but what will it do with what it already has?
- Zimbra adds to its to-do list with Mezeo acquisition
- Overwhelmed by the volume of Big Data information out there? Step this way…
- Microstrategy World 2014: new product packaging, courting LOB users and raising its profile
I’m normally not one of the people who finds themselves agreeing with Dion Hinchcliffe (ZDNet blogger and CTO of Sphere of Influence). To me a lot of his posts have a bit too much evangelism and not quite enough practicality in them. Maybe it’s just me. But I think he’s really hit the nail on [...]Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 by admin