most recent posts
- Social collaboration software: helping make the world smaller
- PegaWORLD 2013 impresses, but what’s next?
- New report: Mining Big Data for customer insights
- New webinar series launches today: Building a collaborative culture
- Salesforce doubles down on marketing and analytics with two acquisitions in a week
I’m normally not one of the people who finds themselves agreeing with Dion Hinchcliffe (ZDNet blogger and CTO of Sphere of Influence). To me a lot of his posts have a bit too much evangelism and not quite enough practicality in them. Maybe it’s just me. But I think he’s really hit the nail on [...]Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 by admin