benefit from all our premium research
most recent posts
- Appian adjusts position, gets new advisor on board
- BlueKai provides Oracle Marketing Cloud with a rich source of digital customer data
- New On the Radar report: Batterii
- New Customer Analytics case study report: Build.com
- Case Management: What is it and why should I care? – new free report & on-demand webinar
Wednesday, May 31, 2006 by admin
Why did we bother with this? There are two reasons.
Firstly: industry does not, at this point, need more confusion around SOA. SOA has real value, but industry at large is only just coming to terms with what it means and what it can do. Inventing terms like “SOA 2.0″ might help some analysts and vendors make money, but overall, in the long run it damages us all.
Secondly: an experiment. Many people have discussed the power of the Web to aggregate and demonstrate the power of individuals: so it would be good to see if, through this simple petition web page, we could pressure the protagonists into backtracking on SOA 2.0.
We want you to sign, and we want to see if we can make something happen. Having an opinion is fine, but having an effect is much better.
So come on – join us! Sign up! You have nothing to lose but your chains…
You can see the list of people who’ve already signed first, if you want.