benefit from all our premium research
most recent posts
- Why isn’t HR more involved in social collaboration initiatives?
- Teradata acquires more Big Data tech, but what will it do with what it already has?
- Zimbra adds to its to-do list with Mezeo acquisition
- Overwhelmed by the volume of Big Data information out there? Step this way…
- Microstrategy World 2014: new product packaging, courting LOB users and raising its profile
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 by admin
We are delighted to announce the launch of our second Continuous Advisory Service (CAS), which focuses on collaboration. Following the same format as our BPM Continuous Advisory Service (introduced in May), the Collaboration service offers a combination of in-depth reports, an interactive online vendor comparison tool, and optional analyst access relating to topics covered within the service.
The service launch sees the publication of our first Strategic Insight report, which examines the relationship between collaboration and knowledge management, and our first Market Insight report, which assesses the value of consumer social networking standards such as OpenSocial within the enterprise.
In parallel with the new premium service, we have published four new reports into our free “Guest pass” research library: two reports which outline our approach to assessing collaboration software, and two new Vendor Capability Assessments (VCA) which focus on the collaboration software portfolios of Microsoft and IBM respectively.
If you want to have a look at the Collaboration Continuous Advisory Service for yourself, we’re offering free, no-obligation trials that run for 7 days. You can register for a trial here.