most recent posts
- Is your business ready for the Digital Enterprise shift?
- New report: Customer analytics profile: Adobe
- TIBCO and Huddle come together to bring customers a single platform for social collaboration
- Design: IBM’s secret weapon in the coming SMACdown?
- Actuate sets out its stall with new messaging strategy
Adobe makes Acrobat.com a business with paid accounts | Webware – CNET Adobe takes the next step with Acrobat.com, and adds a collaborative spreadsheets app to the mix. I'll be looking at this in more detail in a report I'm writing on collaborative editing/office productivity tools in a couple of months time. (tags: acrobat.com adobe [...]Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 by Angela Ashenden