most recent posts
- Microsoft swoops for Revolution Analytics: another boost for the mainstreaming of R
- Box enjoys a bullish IPO, but where will all the cash go?
- Egnyte integrates analytics to optimise file sharing and collaboration
- It’s not ALL about collaboration ALL of the time
- Save the date: Making Social Collaboration Work, May 14th
Adobe makes Acrobat.com a business with paid accounts | Webware – CNET Adobe takes the next step with Acrobat.com, and adds a collaborative spreadsheets app to the mix. I'll be looking at this in more detail in a report I'm writing on collaborative editing/office productivity tools in a couple of months time. (tags: acrobat.com adobe […]Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 by Angela Ashenden