most recent posts
- Social collaboration software: helping make the world smaller
- PegaWORLD 2013 impresses, but what’s next?
- New report: Mining Big Data for customer insights
- New webinar series launches today: Building a collaborative culture
- Salesforce doubles down on marketing and analytics with two acquisitions in a week
Adobe makes Acrobat.com a business with paid accounts | Webware – CNET Adobe takes the next step with Acrobat.com, and adds a collaborative spreadsheets app to the mix. I'll be looking at this in more detail in a report I'm writing on collaborative editing/office productivity tools in a couple of months time. (tags: acrobat.com adobe [...]Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 by Angela Ashenden