most recent posts
- Why isn’t HR more involved in social collaboration initiatives?
- Teradata acquires more Big Data tech, but what will it do with what it already has?
- Zimbra adds to its to-do list with Mezeo acquisition
- Overwhelmed by the volume of Big Data information out there? Step this way…
- Microstrategy World 2014: new product packaging, courting LOB users and raising its profile
Adobe makes Acrobat.com a business with paid accounts | Webware – CNET Adobe takes the next step with Acrobat.com, and adds a collaborative spreadsheets app to the mix. I'll be looking at this in more detail in a report I'm writing on collaborative editing/office productivity tools in a couple of months time. (tags: acrobat.com adobe [...]Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 by Angela Ashenden