most recent posts
- SMiLE, it’s collaboration!
- Building a business case for social collaboration
- Watson Analytics: getting creative with the data preparation and analysis process
- Clarizen webinar poll: a snapshot into changing project management expectations
- Digital, customers, data: the strategy connection that you must understand
Adobe makes Acrobat.com a business with paid accounts | Webware – CNET Adobe takes the next step with Acrobat.com, and adds a collaborative spreadsheets app to the mix. I'll be looking at this in more detail in a report I'm writing on collaborative editing/office productivity tools in a couple of months time. (tags: acrobat.com adobe [...]Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 by Angela Ashenden