benefit from all our premium research
related research from the MWD library
most recent posts
- Appian adjusts position, gets new advisor on board
- BlueKai provides Oracle Marketing Cloud with a rich source of digital customer data
- New On the Radar report: Batterii
- New Customer Analytics case study report: Build.com
- Case Management: What is it and why should I care? – new free report & on-demand webinar
Thursday, June 30, 2011 by Angela Ashenden
Are you thinking of moving your email to the cloud? Or perhaps you have already made the switch?
Whatever your position on cloud email – positive, negative or just interested – we’d like to invite you to take part in our Email in the Cloud web survey. The survey aims to find out organisations’ priorities and concerns with regards to this increasingly high profile trend, and to test the theory that collaboration is becoming one of the main drivers of SaaS usage within organisations.
Once the survey is complete, we’ll create an in-depth report drilling into the survey findings and correlating them with findings from our other Cloud Email research work. Everyone taking part in this survey will be eligible to receive a free copy of the report – just leave your email address at the end of the survey.
So please let us know your thoughts, we’d love to get your input! To participate, just click here – the survey should only take a few minutes to complete, and your responses will remain completely anonymous.