most recent posts
- Social collaboration software: helping make the world smaller
- PegaWORLD 2013 impresses, but what’s next?
- New report: Mining Big Data for customer insights
- New webinar series launches today: Building a collaborative culture
- Salesforce doubles down on marketing and analytics with two acquisitions in a week
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 by admin
Due to the success of its on-premise, client/server email solution, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft has come to dominate the enterprise email market in recent years. With the launch of Office 365 in 2011, the company is also now targeting the cloud email market, while offering customers the flexibility of a “hybrid” approach to email which combines both on-premise and cloud-based services.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).