benefit from all our premium research
related research from the MWD library
most recent posts
- Why isn’t HR more involved in social collaboration initiatives?
- Teradata acquires more Big Data tech, but what will it do with what it already has?
- Zimbra adds to its to-do list with Mezeo acquisition
- Overwhelmed by the volume of Big Data information out there? Step this way…
- Microstrategy World 2014: new product packaging, courting LOB users and raising its profile
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 by admin
Due to the success of its on-premise, client/server email solution, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft has come to dominate the enterprise email market in recent years. With the launch of Office 365 in 2011, the company is also now targeting the cloud email market, while offering customers the flexibility of a “hybrid” approach to email which combines both on-premise and cloud-based services.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).