benefit from all our premium research
related research from the MWD library
most recent posts
- SMiLE, it’s collaboration!
- Building a business case for social collaboration
- Watson Analytics: getting creative with the data preparation and analysis process
- Clarizen webinar poll: a snapshot into changing project management expectations
- Digital, customers, data: the strategy connection that you must understand
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 by admin
Due to the success of its on-premise, client/server email solution, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft has come to dominate the enterprise email market in recent years. With the launch of Office 365 in 2011, the company is also now targeting the cloud email market, while offering customers the flexibility of a “hybrid” approach to email which combines both on-premise and cloud-based services.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).