benefit from all our premium research
get premium membership now!
tell me more
related research from the MWD library
most recent posts
- Is your business ready for the Digital Enterprise shift?
- New report: Customer analytics profile: Adobe
- TIBCO and Huddle come together to bring customers a single platform for social collaboration
- Design: IBM’s secret weapon in the coming SMACdown?
- Actuate sets out its stall with new messaging strategy
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 by admin
Due to the success of its on-premise, client/server email solution, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft has come to dominate the enterprise email market in recent years. With the launch of Office 365 in 2011, the company is also now targeting the cloud email market, while offering customers the flexibility of a “hybrid” approach to email which combines both on-premise and cloud-based services.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).