benefit from all our premium research
get premium membership now!
tell me more
related research from the MWD library
most recent posts
- Is your business ready for the Digital Enterprise shift?
- New report: Customer analytics profile: Adobe
- TIBCO and Huddle come together to bring customers a single platform for social collaboration
- Design: IBM’s secret weapon in the coming SMACdown?
- Actuate sets out its stall with new messaging strategy
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 by admin
harmon.ie (pronounced “harmony”) provides on-premise software which enables tight integration between email clients and document management and document sharing tools, helping to reduce the number of tools individuals need to access in order to collaborate, and improving adoption of alternative collaboration tools within an organisation. This On the Radar briefing note follows a simple “ten questions” format, which we designed to provide a concise but thorough overview of a company and its products and services. We use this format to focus on the capability and suitability of small, specialist vendors – to help you build the best possible vendor shortlists when looking to make new technology investments.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).