benefit from all our premium research
related research from the MWD library
most recent posts
- Why isn’t HR more involved in social collaboration initiatives?
- Teradata acquires more Big Data tech, but what will it do with what it already has?
- Zimbra adds to its to-do list with Mezeo acquisition
- Overwhelmed by the volume of Big Data information out there? Step this way…
- Microstrategy World 2014: new product packaging, courting LOB users and raising its profile
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 by admin
harmon.ie (pronounced “harmony”) provides on-premise software which enables tight integration between email clients and document management and document sharing tools, helping to reduce the number of tools individuals need to access in order to collaborate, and improving adoption of alternative collaboration tools within an organisation. This On the Radar briefing note follows a simple “ten questions” format, which we designed to provide a concise but thorough overview of a company and its products and services. We use this format to focus on the capability and suitability of small, specialist vendors – to help you build the best possible vendor shortlists when looking to make new technology investments.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).