benefit from all our premium research
related research from the MWD library
most recent posts
- Are CIOs driving Digital strategies, or running to catch up?
- Birst steps up European efforts with AWS partnership
- Too much vs. not enough – creating social collaboration usage guidelines
- Alfresco triples its funding to go faster to market
- Big Data gets wire data as ExtraHop shares its special source
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 by admin
harmon.ie (pronounced “harmony”) provides on-premise software which enables tight integration between email clients and document management and document sharing tools, helping to reduce the number of tools individuals need to access in order to collaborate, and improving adoption of alternative collaboration tools within an organisation. This On the Radar briefing note follows a simple “ten questions” format, which we designed to provide a concise but thorough overview of a company and its products and services. We use this format to focus on the capability and suitability of small, specialist vendors – to help you build the best possible vendor shortlists when looking to make new technology investments.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).