most recent posts
- SMiLE, it’s collaboration!
- Building a business case for social collaboration
- Watson Analytics: getting creative with the data preparation and analysis process
- Clarizen webinar poll: a snapshot into changing project management expectations
- Digital, customers, data: the strategy connection that you must understand
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 by admin
As one of the newest entrants to the enterprise social software market, TIBCO tibbr leverages TIBCO’s credentials in enterprise integration and security to deliver an IT-friendly solution which brings together updates and notifications from people, processes and applications into a configurable, Twitter-like activity stream.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).
This report is one of a series of online community vendor profiles, including: