most recent posts
- Why isn’t HR more involved in social collaboration initiatives?
- Teradata acquires more Big Data tech, but what will it do with what it already has?
- Zimbra adds to its to-do list with Mezeo acquisition
- Overwhelmed by the volume of Big Data information out there? Step this way…
- Microstrategy World 2014: new product packaging, courting LOB users and raising its profile
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 by admin
As one of the newest entrants to the enterprise social software market, TIBCO tibbr leverages TIBCO’s credentials in enterprise integration and security to deliver an IT-friendly solution which brings together updates and notifications from people, processes and applications into a configurable, Twitter-like activity stream.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).
This report is one of a series of online community vendor profiles, including: