most recent posts
- Microsoft swoops for Revolution Analytics: another boost for the mainstreaming of R
- Box enjoys a bullish IPO, but where will all the cash go?
- Egnyte integrates analytics to optimise file sharing and collaboration
- It’s not ALL about collaboration ALL of the time
- Save the date: Making Social Collaboration Work, May 14th
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 by admin
As one of the newest entrants to the enterprise social software market, TIBCO tibbr leverages TIBCO’s credentials in enterprise integration and security to deliver an IT-friendly solution which brings together updates and notifications from people, processes and applications into a configurable, Twitter-like activity stream.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).
This report is one of a series of online community vendor profiles, including: