benefit from all our premium research
get premium membership now!
tell me more
related research from the MWD library
most recent posts
- Is your business ready for the Digital Enterprise shift?
- New report: Customer analytics profile: Adobe
- TIBCO and Huddle come together to bring customers a single platform for social collaboration
- Design: IBM’s secret weapon in the coming SMACdown?
- Actuate sets out its stall with new messaging strategy
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 by admin
As one of the newest entrants to the enterprise social software market, TIBCO tibbr leverages TIBCO’s credentials in enterprise integration and security to deliver an IT-friendly solution which brings together updates and notifications from people, processes and applications into a configurable, Twitter-like activity stream.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).
This report is one of a series of online community vendor profiles, including: