most recent posts
- How is your business tackling the Big Data challenge?
- Microsoft releases Office Delve: time to learn about sharing permissions
- Webinar: Measure Success and Demonstrate ROI of Social and Collaborative Work Management
- Box bares its platform soul
- Are CIOs driving Digital strategies, or running to catch up?
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 by admin
As one of the newest entrants to the enterprise social software market, TIBCO tibbr leverages TIBCO’s credentials in enterprise integration and security to deliver an IT-friendly solution which brings together updates and notifications from people, processes and applications into a configurable, Twitter-like activity stream.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).
This report is one of a series of online community vendor profiles, including: