benefit from all our premium research
related research from the MWD library
most recent posts
- Driving value from Big Data Analytics
- Pivotal first amongst equals on the Open Data Platform
- Don’t think digital transformation needs to be on your agenda? Think again
- What’s in it for me? Articulating the benefits of social collaboration
- Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) acquires Pentaho to accelerate ‘social innovation’ on the Internet of Things
Thursday, April 26, 2012 by admin
In recent years many BPM technology vendors have introduced cloud-based tools and platforms, eager to ensure that they don’t miss out on any opportunities generated by the broader wave of interest in cloud-based computing.
This report is an analysis of an online survey conducted during March 2012 to explore organisations’ perceptions and experiences of using cloud-based BPM technology.
This new report forms a companion to our December 2011 report The evolving contribution of Cloud Computing to BPM.
These reports are available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see each report’s library page for more information).
To learn more about BPM in the cloud, take a look at our free online, on-demand webcasts: Turbo-charging BPM initiatives with cloud computing.