benefit from all our premium research
related research from the MWD library
most recent posts
- Appian adjusts position, gets new advisor on board
- BlueKai provides Oracle Marketing Cloud with a rich source of digital customer data
- New On the Radar report: Batterii
- New Customer Analytics case study report: Build.com
- Case Management: What is it and why should I care? – new free report & on-demand webinar
Thursday, April 26, 2012 by admin
In recent years many BPM technology vendors have introduced cloud-based tools and platforms, eager to ensure that they don’t miss out on any opportunities generated by the broader wave of interest in cloud-based computing.
This report is an analysis of an online survey conducted during March 2012 to explore organisations’ perceptions and experiences of using cloud-based BPM technology.
This new report forms a companion to our December 2011 report The evolving contribution of Cloud Computing to BPM.
These reports are available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see each report’s library page for more information).
To learn more about BPM in the cloud, take a look at our free online, on-demand webcasts: Turbo-charging BPM initiatives with cloud computing.