most recent posts
- Why isn’t HR more involved in social collaboration initiatives?
- Teradata acquires more Big Data tech, but what will it do with what it already has?
- Zimbra adds to its to-do list with Mezeo acquisition
- Overwhelmed by the volume of Big Data information out there? Step this way…
- Microstrategy World 2014: new product packaging, courting LOB users and raising its profile
Monday, April 16, 2012 by admin
This report examines professional services organisation CGI’s enterprise-wide collaboration initiative focused on improving knowledge sharing and supporting its growing and increasingly global workforce. The initiative, called CynerGI, employs social collaboration platform TIBCO tibbr.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).