most recent posts
- Social collaboration software: helping make the world smaller
- PegaWORLD 2013 impresses, but what’s next?
- New report: Mining Big Data for customer insights
- New webinar series launches today: Building a collaborative culture
- Salesforce doubles down on marketing and analytics with two acquisitions in a week
Monday, April 16, 2012 by admin
This report examines professional services organisation CGI’s enterprise-wide collaboration initiative focused on improving knowledge sharing and supporting its growing and increasingly global workforce. The initiative, called CynerGI, employs social collaboration platform TIBCO tibbr.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).