most recent posts
- IBM’s Customer Analytics proposition: it’s complicated
- “A platform to help you scale your ideas”
- SAP HANA: Real-time platform processing at the transaction / analysis nexus
- More heavy-lifting for hire, as AWS urges its customers to rise up [the chain] and be valued
- Two quick reasons why Microsoft acquired Datazen
Monday, April 16, 2012 by admin
This report examines professional services organisation CGI’s enterprise-wide collaboration initiative focused on improving knowledge sharing and supporting its growing and increasingly global workforce. The initiative, called CynerGI, employs social collaboration platform TIBCO tibbr.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).