most recent posts
- Microsoft swoops for Revolution Analytics: another boost for the mainstreaming of R
- Box enjoys a bullish IPO, but where will all the cash go?
- Egnyte integrates analytics to optimise file sharing and collaboration
- It’s not ALL about collaboration ALL of the time
- Save the date: Making Social Collaboration Work, May 14th
Monday, April 16, 2012 by admin
This report examines professional services organisation CGI’s enterprise-wide collaboration initiative focused on improving knowledge sharing and supporting its growing and increasingly global workforce. The initiative, called CynerGI, employs social collaboration platform TIBCO tibbr.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).