most recent posts
- Microsoft swoops for Revolution Analytics: another boost for the mainstreaming of R
- Box enjoys a bullish IPO, but where will all the cash go?
- Egnyte integrates analytics to optimise file sharing and collaboration
- It’s not ALL about collaboration ALL of the time
- Save the date: Making Social Collaboration Work, May 14th
Monday, April 30, 2012 by admin
In a new report, MWD’s Research Director Neil Ward-Dutton writes about UK-based BPM vendor PNMsoft.
Here’s the report synopsis: Many BPM technology vendors are locked in a race to deliver the largest set of sophisticated features across the BPM activity cycle and to demonstrate scalability at the highest levels to support the broadest BPM programs with end-to-end infrastructure. However, as the market for BPM technology matures and becomes better understood by broad swathes of industry, a significant mainstream opportunity for BPM technology has developed that delivers a solid set of core capabilities at an attractive price point, packaged to solve particular line-of-business challenges. UK-based PNMSoft is taking this tack for its BPM technology business, combining strong Microsoft platform credentials with a business value-based approach to customer engagement and pricing.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).