most recent posts
- Driving value from Big Data Analytics
- Pivotal first amongst equals on the Open Data Platform
- Don’t think digital transformation needs to be on your agenda? Think again
- What’s in it for me? Articulating the benefits of social collaboration
- Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) acquires Pentaho to accelerate ‘social innovation’ on the Internet of Things
Monday, April 30, 2012 by admin
In a new report, MWD’s Research Director Neil Ward-Dutton writes about UK-based BPM vendor PNMsoft.
Here’s the report synopsis: Many BPM technology vendors are locked in a race to deliver the largest set of sophisticated features across the BPM activity cycle and to demonstrate scalability at the highest levels to support the broadest BPM programs with end-to-end infrastructure. However, as the market for BPM technology matures and becomes better understood by broad swathes of industry, a significant mainstream opportunity for BPM technology has developed that delivers a solid set of core capabilities at an attractive price point, packaged to solve particular line-of-business challenges. UK-based PNMSoft is taking this tack for its BPM technology business, combining strong Microsoft platform credentials with a business value-based approach to customer engagement and pricing.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).