benefit from all our premium research
related research from the MWD library
most recent posts
- Appian adjusts position, gets new advisor on board
- BlueKai provides Oracle Marketing Cloud with a rich source of digital customer data
- New On the Radar report: Batterii
- New Customer Analytics case study report: Build.com
- Case Management: What is it and why should I care? – new free report & on-demand webinar
Monday, April 30, 2012 by admin
In this new report, Principal Analyst Helena Schwenk presents an overview and analysis of QlikView 11, the latest release from BI vendor QlikTech.
QlikTech’s QlikView 11 brings new and enhanced functionality to the company’s flagship BI platform in areas such as collaboration, comparative analysis, mobile BI and platform management. At the same time the release is part of the company’s overall plans to firm up its Business Discovery positioning and appeal to a broader base of customers including those in large enterprises, as a way of complementing its significant presence in mid-sized organisations. QlikView 11 represents a solid offering in support of these aims.
This report is available to paying advisory service subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).