benefit from all our premium research
related research from the MWD library
most recent posts
- Why isn’t HR more involved in social collaboration initiatives?
- Teradata acquires more Big Data tech, but what will it do with what it already has?
- Zimbra adds to its to-do list with Mezeo acquisition
- Overwhelmed by the volume of Big Data information out there? Step this way…
- Microstrategy World 2014: new product packaging, courting LOB users and raising its profile
Monday, May 28, 2012 by Neil Ward-Dutton
In London on June 14 I’m on the programme at IQPC’s BPM Futures event, and my talk is titled “Not your father’s process platform”. I’ll be looking at how organisations are having to deal with an unprecedented loss of control at the same time as having to learn how to transform knowledge into value much more effectively – and how these things are driving the need to consider new ways of managing how work gets done and improved. Along the way I’ll show attendees how this plays into the adaptive / dynamic case management trend, as well as highlighting the value of social and mobile technologies in different scenarios.
From the programme publicised so far it looks like there’ll be interesting case studies from Schiavello, Citigroup, TNT, BNY Mellon, Amjan Bank, LexisNexis, AIG, Bank of Ireland, Thomson Reuters, and SNS REAAL. It looks like the stories will cover a wide range of issues and concerns relating to delivering BPM success.
I’m looking forward to it!
As part of my appearance at the event, I’ve been given a pretty major discount code to share with you. So if you’d like to come along and are eligible for the ‘Business and Public Sector rate’, just enter MWDAdvisors as a promotion code online (or mention it on the phone) to get your ticket for just £199!
See you there, perhaps?