most recent posts
- Social collaboration software: helping make the world smaller
- PegaWORLD 2013 impresses, but what’s next?
- New report: Mining Big Data for customer insights
- New webinar series launches today: Building a collaborative culture
- Salesforce doubles down on marketing and analytics with two acquisitions in a week
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 by admin
With roots in French academia and its headquarters in San Francisco, eXo has an established business providing standards-based social intranet and enterprise portal solutions for deployment on premise and in customer data centres. Its latest solution, eXo Cloud Workspaces, is currently in beta, and will offer a SaaS-based social intranet alternative to customers.
This On the Radar briefing note follows a simple “ten questions” format, which we designed to provide a concise but thorough overview of a company and its products and services. We use this format to focus on the capability and suitability of small, specialist vendors – to help you build the best possible vendor shortlists when looking to make new technology investments.
This report is available to members of the Collaboration research program, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).