most recent posts
- Social collaboration software: helping make the world smaller
- PegaWORLD 2013 impresses, but what’s next?
- New report: Mining Big Data for customer insights
- New webinar series launches today: Building a collaborative culture
- Salesforce doubles down on marketing and analytics with two acquisitions in a week
Monday, July 9, 2012 by admin
IBM Cognos Consumer Insight (CCI) provides a set of tools for measuring sentiment and analysing preferences and interests within social media data that helps organisations understand market perceptions of their brands, categories, and competitors. This new Vendor Insight report examines the core capabilities of CCI alongside its evolving role within IBM’s business analytics platform and its position within the nascent social analytics market.
This report should be read in conjunction with this Strategic Insight report: Optimising your social media investment using social analytics.
This report is available for immediate download by personal/team/enterprise members, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).