benefit from all our premium research
related research from the MWD library
most recent posts
- How do you build a digital strategy? How do you make it work on the ground?
- Jive shows it’s growing up at JiveWorld 2014
- Getting the job done: thoughts from a BPM technology customer panel
- Salesforce catches a Wave and rolls out Salesforce Cloud Analytics
- Why? Why? Why? The social collaboration mantra
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 by admin
UK-headquartered Lanner is a major player in the simulation tool market and over the past few years has been expanding into process model simulation. Many fortune 500 companies use its products and several major modeling tool vendors have now embedded its L-SIM product.
In this new On the Radar briefing note Mark McGregor presents a profile of Lanner using our simple “ten questions” format, which we designed to provide a concise but thorough overview of a company and its products and services. We use this format to focus on the capability and suitability of small, specialist vendors to help you build the best possible vendor shortlists when looking to make new technology investments.
This report is available to paying subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).