benefit from all our premium research
related research from the MWD library
most recent posts
- SAP HANA: Real-time platform processing at the transaction / analysis nexus
- More heavy-lifting for hire, as AWS urges its customers to rise up [the chain] and be valued
- Two quick reasons why Microsoft acquired Datazen
- Taming the long tail of business processes
- Self-governing teams: how TransferWise organises for success
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 by admin
UK-headquartered Lanner is a major player in the simulation tool market and over the past few years has been expanding into process model simulation. Many fortune 500 companies use its products and several major modeling tool vendors have now embedded its L-SIM product.
In this new On the Radar briefing note Mark McGregor presents a profile of Lanner using our simple “ten questions” format, which we designed to provide a concise but thorough overview of a company and its products and services. We use this format to focus on the capability and suitability of small, specialist vendors to help you build the best possible vendor shortlists when looking to make new technology investments.
This report is available to paying subscribers, or can be purchased separately (see the report’s library page for more information).