benefit from all our premium research
related research from the MWD library
most recent posts
- Why isn’t HR more involved in social collaboration initiatives?
- Teradata acquires more Big Data tech, but what will it do with what it already has?
- Zimbra adds to its to-do list with Mezeo acquisition
- Overwhelmed by the volume of Big Data information out there? Step this way…
- Microstrategy World 2014: new product packaging, courting LOB users and raising its profile
Monday, December 17, 2012 by Beth Barling
As we hurtle towards another year end, and in anticipation of sharing our outlook perspectives for 2013, we present the ten most popular blog posts from our Analytics research program published over the last 12 months.
1. How MicroStrategy intends to surf the Mobile Wave
2. Microsoft Excel 2013 – the pivot point for all things BI…
3. Vivisimo brings federated discovery and analysis to IBM’s burgeoning Big Data stack
4. High-performance analytics: has SAS got what it takes?
5. IBM and Teradata acquisitions have mobile digital marketing flavour
6. SAP 360 Customer – evolving the use case of HANA and CRM
7. Operational and Analytical Decision Management – can you tell the difference?
8. Understanding the options for Big Data in the cloud
9. QlikTech looks to Expressor Software to plug gap in Business Discovery platform
10. Adobe Social: taking a more integrated approach to digital marketing
To everyone who reads and supports our Analytics blog – thank you! If we’re a new discovery for you, we hope this gives you some flavour of the types of blogs we publish (and if you click here you’ll also see our most recent research and online events).
As always we welcome your comments and feedback. We look forward to bringing you further insights throughout 2013 and beyond.