benefit from all our premium research
most recent posts
- Are CIOs driving Digital strategies, or running to catch up?
- Birst steps up European efforts with AWS partnership
- Too much vs. not enough – creating social collaboration usage guidelines
- Alfresco triples its funding to go faster to market
- Big Data gets wire data as ExtraHop shares its special source
Monday, December 17, 2012 by Beth Barling
As we hurtle towards another year end, and in anticipation of sharing our outlook perspectives for 2013, we present the ten most popular blog posts from our Collaboration research program published over the last 12 months.
1. Atos acquires Paris-based online communities vendor blueKiwi
2. How to build a collaborative culture in 5 easy steps*
3. Grand plans for blueKiwi as part of Atos
4. A new, confident IBM at Lotusphere 2012
5. All things intranet at Interaction 2012
6. Social collaboration dominates at UC Expo
7. The power of sharing – J.Boye Aarhus 2012
8. The Community Manager conundrum
9. Microsoft acquires Yammer
10. The secret ingredient for successful enterprise collaboration – want to know what it is?
To everyone who reads and supports our Collaboration blog – thank you! If we’re a new discovery for you, we hope this gives you some flavour of the types of blogs we publish (and if you click here you’ll also see our most recent Collaboration research and online events).
As always we welcome your comments and feedback. We look forward to bringing you further insights throughout 2013 and beyond.