most recent posts
- Why isn’t HR more involved in social collaboration initiatives?
- Teradata acquires more Big Data tech, but what will it do with what it already has?
- Zimbra adds to its to-do list with Mezeo acquisition
- Overwhelmed by the volume of Big Data information out there? Step this way…
- Microstrategy World 2014: new product packaging, courting LOB users and raising its profile
About: Helena Schwenk
Helena is a highly accomplished IT industry analyst with over 20 years’ industry experience – the first six as a practitioner, and the last 14 as an analyst. At MWD Helena leads the Customer Analytics research program advising clients on how best to apply analytic practices and technologies to help drive business and marketing initiatives for enhancing customer loyalty and advocacy, growing the customer base, maximising lifetime value and helping build a differentiated customer experience. Her research agenda covers topics such as predictive analytics; social, web and mobile analytics; personalisation, real time decisioning and examining the role that Big Data analytics plays in underpinning these cross functional efforts. As part of her role Helena provides authoritative research and advice to both enterprises and technology vendors on the topics such as product selection, best practice, vendor comparisons and market positioning. Helena presents regularly at conferences and seminars, and has contributed to media titles such as CIO.com, Computer Weekly and Business Week.