most recent posts
- Social collaboration software: helping make the world smaller
- PegaWORLD 2013 impresses, but what’s next?
- New report: Mining Big Data for customer insights
- New webinar series launches today: Building a collaborative culture
- Salesforce doubles down on marketing and analytics with two acquisitions in a week
About: Helena Schwenk
Helena is a highly accomplished IT industry analyst with over 18 years’ industry experience – the first six as a practitioner, and the last 12 as an analyst. At MWD Helena leads the Analytics research program, focusing on customer insights, and advising clients on how best to apply analytic practices and technologies to help drive marketing initiatives for enhancing customer loyalty and advocacy, growing the customer base, maximising lifetime value and improving the customer experience. Her research agenda covers topics such as social media analytics, web analytics and personalisation, real time decisioning and examining the role that Big Data analytics plays in underpinning these efforts. As part of her role Helena provides authoritative research and advice to both enterprises and technology vendors on the topics such as product selection, best practice, vendor comparisons and market positioning. Helena presents regularly at conferences and seminars, and has contributed to media titles such as CIO.com, Computer Weekly and Business Week.