most recent posts
- How do you build a digital strategy? How do you make it work on the ground?
- Jive shows it’s growing up at JiveWorld 2014
- Getting the job done: thoughts from a BPM technology customer panel
- Salesforce catches a Wave and rolls out Salesforce Cloud Analytics
- Why? Why? Why? The social collaboration mantra
About: Neil Ward-Dutton
Neil is MWD's co-founder and Research Director, and is one of Europe's most experienced and high-profile IT industry analysts. His areas of expertise include business process management (BPM), enterprise architecture (EA) and service oriented architecture (SOA) and IT governance, and he is currently the lead analyst for MWD's Process research program. Neil has acted an advisor to leading vendors, including IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, BEA, Hewlett-Packard, SAP, and Borland; and to large IT user organisations in Media, Government, Transport, Financial Services, and Telecommunications. You can reach Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @neilwd.