most recent posts
- Microsoft swoops for Revolution Analytics: another boost for the mainstreaming of R
- Box enjoys a bullish IPO, but where will all the cash go?
- Egnyte integrates analytics to optimise file sharing and collaboration
- It’s not ALL about collaboration ALL of the time
- Save the date: Making Social Collaboration Work, May 14th
About: Neil Ward-Dutton
Neil is MWD's co-founder and Research Director, and is one of Europe's most experienced and high-profile IT industry analysts. His areas of expertise include business process management (BPM), enterprise architecture (EA) and service oriented architecture (SOA) and IT governance, and he is currently the lead analyst for MWD's Process research program. Neil has acted an advisor to leading vendors, including IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, BEA, Hewlett-Packard, SAP, and Borland; and to large IT user organisations in Media, Government, Transport, Financial Services, and Telecommunications. You can reach Neil at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @neilwd.