most recent posts
- Big Data gets wire data as ExtraHop shares its special source
- It’s always hard to tell someone their baby is ugly…
- Building a business case for social collaboration
- Why isn’t HR more involved in social collaboration initiatives?
- Teradata acquires more Big Data tech, but what will it do with what it already has?
About: Neil Ward-Dutton
Neil is MWD's co-founder and Research Director, and is one of Europe's most experienced and high-profile IT industry analysts. His areas of expertise include business process management (BPM), enterprise architecture (EA) and service oriented architecture (SOA) and IT governance, and he is currently the lead analyst for MWD's Process research program. Neil has acted an advisor to leading vendors, including IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, BEA, Hewlett-Packard, SAP, and Borland; and to large IT user organisations in Media, Government, Transport, Financial Services, and Telecommunications. You can reach Neil at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @neilwd.