most recent posts
- Are CIOs driving Digital strategies, or running to catch up?
- Birst steps up European efforts with AWS partnership
- Too much vs. not enough – creating social collaboration usage guidelines
- Alfresco triples its funding to go faster to market
- Big Data gets wire data as ExtraHop shares its special source
About: Neil Ward-Dutton
Neil is MWD's co-founder and Research Director, and is one of Europe's most experienced and high-profile IT industry analysts. His areas of expertise include business process management (BPM), enterprise architecture (EA) and service oriented architecture (SOA) and IT governance, and he is currently the lead analyst for MWD's Process research program. Neil has acted an advisor to leading vendors, including IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, BEA, Hewlett-Packard, SAP, and Borland; and to large IT user organisations in Media, Government, Transport, Financial Services, and Telecommunications. You can reach Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @neilwd.