most recent posts
- Bullet-proof SQL – Hadoop’s real battleground
- Who should lead a social collaboration initiative?
- How is your business tackling the Big Data challenge?
- Microsoft releases Office Delve: time to learn about sharing permissions
- Webinar: Measure Success and Demonstrate ROI of Social and Collaborative Work Management
About: Neil Ward-Dutton
Neil is MWD's co-founder and Research Director, and is one of Europe's most experienced and high-profile IT industry analysts. His areas of expertise include business process management (BPM), enterprise architecture (EA) and service oriented architecture (SOA) and IT governance, and he is currently the lead analyst for MWD's Process research program. Neil has acted an advisor to leading vendors, including IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, BEA, Hewlett-Packard, SAP, and Borland; and to large IT user organisations in Media, Government, Transport, Financial Services, and Telecommunications. You can reach Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @neilwd.