learn from eight leaders in social collaboration
Social collaboration technology is changing the way that companies do business... But all new investments have their risks as well as their rewards. Three of the most common risks we've discovered through our research include:
- Middle management blocks adoption... because you relied on a viral adoption strategy instead of ensuring executive management emphasise the strategic nature of what you're doing;
- You create lots of excitement at your "big bang" launch... but enthusiasm wanes over time as people go back to doing things the way they did before;
- You fail to set the right expectations up front and your budget is pulled after just six months because you didn't manage to change the company overnight.
But there are many more...
We've carried out in-depth research with eight established leading adopters of social collaboration platforms to find how they succeeded.
Read these EIGHT stories now to profit from these leaders' experiences and learn from their mistakes.
- Air France-KLM-Martinair Cargo
- Danish rail operator DSB
- Global IT services provider Avanade
- Yellow Pages Group
- UK train operator Southeastern Railway
- Global insurance company Aviva
- Serviced office provider Business Environment
Click on the links to see more detail about each report. If you're already a premium subscriber you'll be able to login and download each report immediately.
find out all you need to know with our in-depth insights and analysis
Each report includes:
- Case study key facts
- Company background
- Project background
- Implementation characteristics and status
- The approach
- The results
- Recommendations for adopters - from the case study company
- Best practice insights - from our expert analysts
Our case study reports are designed to help businesses considering or actively working with social collaboration software understand how others have worked to obtain benefits from their own collaboration implementation, and how they have worked to overcome challenges that have arisen along the way. All our case study reports follow a standard model, and are researched using a standard process which is driven by senior MWD analysts.
getting access to all these reports is easy
look inside! have a free taster on us
If you'd like to see what an actual MWD case study looks like, you can download an earlier report right now free of charge. This one's about Arla Foods and their implementation of a project-based document collaboration tool as an extension of their successful HR intranet.
build a strong foundation for your initiative
Download three free reports to guide you along the path to success in building a collaborative culture in your business.