Perceptions and reality: BPM Centres of Excellence
As organisations look to scale and sustain BPM success beyond the level of individual departmental change projects, they're increasingly turning to BPM Centres of Excellence (COEs) to help them do this. This report outlines the findings of a recent online survey carried out by MWD into organisations' perceptions and experiences of the value and benefits of implementing BPM COEs, along with associated challenges expected or experienced.
- Organisations are implementing BPM COEs for a range of reasons
- The value of collaboration is understood, but could go further
- Value measurement is cited as a key activity and also as a key challenge
- you should address this explicitly as early as possible
table of contents
- Dipping into the state of industry maturity regarding BPM Centres of Excellence
- Comparing BPM COE explorers and practitioners
- BPM COE drivers and benefits
- The 'where, what and how' of BPM COEs
- Challenges associated with BPM COEs
- What should you do?
- Appendix – Analysing the sample
We've added this report to your basket.