Collaboration in 2010
While 2009 was a difficult year, the collaboration software market has remained strong, and is poised to capitalise on this position as we enter 2010. This report examines the reasons behind this, and looks at what we can expect from this market over the next 12 months.
- Collaboration remains a priority in the downturn
- The collaboration software market will continue to thrive as the economy recovers
- Social software will provide the platform for enterprise collaboration
- Embedded collaboration will provide much needed measurable ROI.
table of contents
- A shining light in the gloom
- Collaboration in 2010: a market coming of age.
attention all UK government employees!
If you're a UK government employee you can get access to all our premium research resources online. Find out more >>