Active Endpoints hits the event-driven BPM sweet spot
The market for BPM technology is continuing to grow strongly and it's becoming more visible to mainstream buyers of software tools - and this means that there's increasing room in this market for offerings which are more tightly focused on 'traditional' software development teams than on specialist process analyst or business architect audiences. Active Endpoints is tackling this opportunity with its very capable and cost-effective ActiveVOS BPM Suite.
- Active Endpoints: now very definitely a BPM technology vendor
- ActiveVOS is part of a growing collection of BPM platforms aimed firmly at software developers
- Event-driven BPM is Active Endpoints' sweet spot.
table of contents
- ActiveVOS: business-friendly tools for IT developers
- Hitting the event-driven BPM sweet spot
- Future plans.