BPM case study: Steria
This report examines the implementation of technology from Nimbus Partners within Steria's Finance and Accounting (F&A) and other BPO businesses, which manages and executes back-office processes on behalf of enterprise customers across Europe. MWD case study reports are designed to help organisations considering or actively working with BPM technology understand how others have worked to obtain benefits from BPM implementation, and how they have worked to overcome challenges that have arisen along the way. All MWD's case study reports follow a standard model, and are researched using a standard process which is driven by senior MWD analysts.
- Think creatively about ways you can get started: the lack of senior sponsorship doesn't have to mean you can't proceed with a BPM initiative
- Choose tools that fit with the needs of your initiative - don't fall into the trap of choosing the toolset with the most advanced features just because it's technologically advanced
- If it fits your corporate culture, think about ways you can set up reward mechanisms to encourage people from across the organisation to get actively involved in process improvement.
table of contents
- Case study key facts
- Company background
- Project background
- Implementation characteristics and status
- The approach
- The results
- Recommendations for adopters.