BPM case study: BNP Paribas
This report examines the implementation of a BPM competency centre within BNP Paribas, which uses TIBCO's technology as its preferred BPM platform.
MWD case study reports are designed to help organisations considering or actively working with BPM technology understand how others have worked to obtain benefits from BPM implementation, and how they have worked to overcome challenges that have arisen along the way. All MWD's case study reports follow a standard model, and are researched using a standard process which is driven by senior MWD analysts.
- Create a strategy for your BPM Competency Centre that takes into account the resources you have and the size of the organisation you're trying to influence
- Find ways to measure the impact of your BPM Competency Centre - don't rely on the value of helping to share best practices and drive standardisation as self-evident
- Be prepared to forge relationships with the vendor(s) that provide BPM technology into your organisation, even if your organisation isn't as large and distributed as BNP Paribas.
table of contents
- Case study key facts
- Company background
- Project background
- Implementation characteristics and status
- The approach
- The results
- Recommendations for adopters.