Collaboration case study: Workday
This report examines SaaS-based HR software provider Workday's use of team workspace software from Central Desktop to improve content management and collaboration during customer projects involving Workday's professional services organisation, the customer, and third-party implementation partners.
MWD case study reports are designed to help organisations considering or actively working with collaboration software understand how others have worked to obtain benefits from collaboration implementation, and how they have worked to overcome challenges that have arisen along the way. All MWD's case study reports follow a standard model, and are researched using a standard process which is driven by senior MWD analysts.
- Define your governance processes and guidelines upfront
- Assign a dedicated administrator to help you maintain a level of control
- Don't underestimate the value of a strong vendor relationship.
table of contents
- Case study key facts
- Company background
- Project background
- Implementation characteristics and status
- The approach
- The results
- Recommendations for collaboration adopters
- Best practice insights.