BPM case study: Competency Centre in a large Swiss bank
This report examines the implementation of a BPM Competency Centre within a large Swiss bank, which is one of the world's leading financial services companies.
MWD case study reports are designed to help organisations considering or actively working with BPM technology to understand how others have worked to obtain benefits from BPM implementation, and how they have worked to overcome challenges that have arisen along the way. All MWD's case study reports follow a standard model, and are researched using a standard process which is driven by senior MWD analysts.
- Find ways to sell the value of what you do in a BPM competency centre not only to IT teams, but also to business sponsors
- Find ways to measure the impact of your competency centre - don't rely on the value of helping to share best practices and drive standardisation as being self-evident
- Be prepared to forge relationships between your competency centre and the vendor(s) that provide BPM technology into your organisation.
table of contents
- Case study key facts
- Company background
- Project background
- Implementation characteristics and status
- The approach
- The results
- Recommendations for adopters.