Collaboration case study: FINEOS
This report examines software vendor FINEOS' use of online community software to add an informal communications layer to its customer support relationships, with a view to enabling customer self-service and a more interactive approach to product development.
- Ensure you are clear on the scope and purpose of your community
- Ensure you are able to try out different options in a 'sandboxed' environment
- Plan and budget for maintaining the community
- Don't forget to factor other service providers into your migration strategy.
table of contents
- Case study key facts
- Company background
- Project background
- Implementation characteristics and status
- The approach
- The results
- Recommendations for collaboration adopters
- Best practice insights.
attention all UK government employees!
If you're a UK government employee you can get access to all our premium research resources online. Find out more >>