IBM breaks new ground with Blueworks Live
On 20th November 2010, IBM formally launched a new SaaS offering for organisations pursuing business agility initiatives: Blueworks Live. Blueworks Live combines features and capabilities from two existing SaaS offerings in the BPM space from IBM: BPM BlueWorks and Blueprint.
At first glance, Blueworks Live might look like a simple updating and blending of two overlapping services. However when you look deeper, the service offers some valuable developments to IBM's customers and prospects.
- Blueworks Live: a marriage of Blueprint and BPM Blueworks
- Blueworks Live represents a leap forward for IBM
- Pricing is cheap enough to encourage widespread experimentation.
table of contents
- The marriage of Blueprint and BPM BlueWorks
- A look inside Blueworks Live
- A leap forward for IBM
- What should you do?