Collaboration case study: Mota-Engil
This report examines global engineering and construction organisation Mota-Engil's use of a custom-built collaboration and project management platform based on online communities software from Telligent to help improve innovation across the company.
- Transparency is a key factor when addressing innovation
- Take an integrated approach to enable a faster route to innovation
- Recognise people's engagement in the innovation process using rewards.
table of contents
- Case study key facts
- Company background
- Project background
- Implementation characteristics and status
- The approach
- The results
- Recommendations for collaboration adopters
- Best practice insights.
Published: 16 Dec 2010