2011 Outlook: Analytics and Information Management
During 2010 the market for Analytics and Information Management technologies remained buoyant, and we expect this to continue in 2011 as companies look to drive value out of their business data. This report examines the key trends that are emerging, and looks at what we can expect from this market over the next 12 months.
- 2011 will be characterised by solid growth and demand in the analytic and information management market
- Analytic and information management solutions deliver value across key business priorities
- In 2011 analytic and information management advances will spur adoption, enabling analytic systems to become faster, easier to implement and capable of more sophisticated analytics
- Newer delivery models will provide more cost-effective and flexible deployment options.
table of contents
- Analytics and Information Management in 2010 ? a year in review
- Analytics is an imperative rather than a luxury
- Analytics & Information Management in 2011.