2011 Outlook: BPM
During 2010 acceptance of the BPM value proposition continued to hold up well. A mix of consolidation and diffusion in the market signify a steady mainstreaming of the market for BPM technology and services during 2011. This report examines the key trends that are emerging, and looks at what we can expect from this market over the next 12 months.
- 2011 will see continued strong growth in BPM adoption
- There are four key areas of value that can come from BPM and all will continue to be relevant in 2011
- BPM advances in 2011 will continue to focus on driving broader appeal, making it easier to take BPM enterprise-wide, and deliver faster results
- In 2011, we expect to start seeing a decline in the promotion of the BPM Suite (BPMS) concept.
table of contents
- BPM in 2010 - a year in review
- Despite market changes, BPM's value is still immensely relevant
- BPM in 2011: continued maturation and growth, and increased technology segmentation.