On the Radar: Datanomic
Datanomic is a UK-based and privately owned provider of data quality management software and compliance solutions. This On the Radar briefing note follows a simple "ten questions" format, which we designed to provide a concise but thorough overview of a company and its products and services. We use this format to focus on the capability and suitability of small, specialist vendors – to help you build the best possible vendor shortlists when looking to make new technology investments.
- Datanomic's dn:Director is interesting because it aims to help with one of the long standing challenges facing data quality projects: that of ensuring proper alignment between business and IT
- dn:Director provides a functionally rich and extensible data quality platform, with good support for business users
- One particular strength of dn:Director is the support provided for risk and compliance screening that enables organisations to meet of AML, KYC CTF regulation and legislation.
table of contents
- What does it do?
- Who is it for?
- Why is it interesting?
- How established is it?
- How open is it?
- Who does it partner with?
- Are there areas for improvement?
- What?s next?
- Should I consider it?