Collaboration case study: WWF
This report examines charity organisation WWF's use of Google Apps to deliver a more interactive and collaborative intranet platform for its 5,000 staff and partners around the world.
MWD case study reports are designed to help organisations considering or actively working with collaboration software understand how others have worked to obtain benefits from collaboration implementation, and how they have worked to overcome challenges that have arisen along the way. All MWD's case study reports follow a standard model, and are researched using a standard process which is driven by senior MWD analysts.
- Encourage online collaborators to meet in person first
- Don't be too ambitious with your roll-out process
- Don't assume you can switch off Microsoft Office immediately.
table of contents
- Case study key facts
- Company background
- Project background
- Implementation characteristics and status
- The approach
- The results
- Recommendations for collaboration adopters
- Best practice insights.