BPM case study: BAA
This report examines the implementation of technology from Pegasystems within BAA, the UK's leading airport operator. MWD case study reports are designed to help organisations considering or actively working with BPM technology understand how others have worked to obtain benefits from BPM implementation, and how they have worked to overcome challenges that have arisen along the way. All MWD's case study reports follow a standard model, and are researched using a standard process which is driven by senior MWD analysts.
- Don't carry out process analysis and design as a standalone exercise - make sure that all the relevant stakeholders have a consistent understanding of the wider goals and context of the initiative
- If you're using a third-party supplier to carry out the development work for your BPM implementation, strongly consider mandating an Agile method as the project management structure for delivering functionality
- An Agile approach by your software delivery partner, with consistent engagement from your people, ensures ongoing recalibration and checking of development efforts.
table of contents
- Case study key facts
- Company background
- Project background
- Implementation characteristics and status
- The approach
- The results
- Recommendations for adopters.
attention all UK government employees!
If you're a UK government employee you can get access to all our premium research resources online. Find out more >>