Collaboration case study: Arla Foods
This report examines dairy co-operative Arla Foods' use of IBM Lotus Quickr to support better document management and collaboration across its different regions.
MWD case study reports are designed to help organisations considering or actively working with collaboration software understand how others have worked to obtain benefits from collaboration implementation, and how they have worked to overcome challenges that have arisen along the way. All MWD's case study reports follow a standard model, and are researched using a standard process which is driven by senior MWD analysts.
- Don't assume that new technology will change company culture
- Not all collaboration tools serve the same purpose
- Make sure you resolve any technical issues during the pilot phase
- Invest well in training and familiarisation.
table of contents
- Case study key facts
- Company background
- Project background
- Implementation characteristics and status
- The approach
- The results
- Recommendations for collaboration adopters
- Best practice insights.