Customer analytics case study: T-Mobile Austria
This report examines T-Mobile Austria's use of Portrait Software's Customer Analytics software to underpin the company’s customer churn reduction efforts and optimise its campaign marketing initiatives.
MWD case study reports are designed to help organisations considering or actively working with analytic and information management technology understand how others have worked to obtain benefits from implementation, and how they have worked to overcome challenges that have arisen along the way. All MWD's case study reports follow a standard model, and are researched using a standard process which is driven by senior MWD analysts.
- The right mix of talent is essential when driving customer analytics projects
- Centralised teams offer benefits
- Responsive technologies make stakeholder collaboration easier.
table of contents
- Case study key facts
- Company background
- Project background
- Implementation characteristics and status
- The approach
- The results
- Recommendations for adopters.