SAP's next generation BI & IM platform: BusinessObjects 4.0
SAP BusinessObjects 4.0 represents a major overhaul of the company's Business Intelligence (BI) and Enterprise Information Management (EIM) platform. In this report we examine the major enhancements and new features of 4.0 and assess the way in which the product's focus and positioning is changing as well as underlining the key messages for existing customers and organisations considering implementing the BI and EIM platform.
- A unifying release: 4.0 represents a significant milestone in BusinessObjects' history
- In-memory, going social and mobility provide the key highlights
- Integration across the SAP BI landscape is high on the 4.0 agenda
- An upgrade that requires careful upfront planning and management.
table of contents
- BusinessObjects 4.0 is an ambitious and significant release for SAP
- BusinessObjects 4.0 - a deeper dive
- Integration with complementary technologies
- Strengthening ties to SAP BI
- And finally....
- Key messages for enterprises.
attention all UK government employees!
If you're a UK government employee you can get access to all our premium research resources online. Find out more >>