RunMyProcess: a Swiss army knife for SaaS adopters
RunMyProcess is a France-based technology start up that offers a SaaS (software-as-a-service) application integration and process automation toolset, which it also uses as a foundation to deliver a set of pre-built integration applications. This report examines the various approaches to SaaS-based delivery in the BPM market, and looks at the RunMyProcess platform and its connectors and assesses its suitability for companies committed to a SaaS-based strategy.
- BPM technology vendors are adopting the SaaS model, but for different reasons
- RunMyProcess is a BPM and integration technology vendor operating a pure SaaS model
- A very interesting proposition for any company making a commitment to using SaaS-based applications
table of contents
- BPM gets SaaS-y
- RunMyProcess: a Swiss army knife for SaaS adopters
- A foundation platform, and pre-built integration applications
- What should you do?