On the Radar: Verint
This On the Radar report focuses on Verint Systems, a provider of Workforce Optimisation solutions and Voice of the Customer Analytics technology. This briefing note follows a simple "ten questions" format, which we designed to provide a concise but thorough overview of a company and its products and services. We use this format to focus on the capability and suitability of small or specialist vendors – to help you build the best possible vendor shortlists when looking to make new technology investments.
- The platform helps organisations– typically with sizable contact centre deployments – improve customer service operations in contact centres, branches and back-office environments by transforming voice, text and data into actionable intelligence.
- The company's VoC Analytics offering is predominately targeted at medium to large companies with significant contact centre service deployments such as those in the financial services, retail, healthcare, telecommunications, and utility industries.
- Verint’s enterprise and security intelligence solutions are used by more than 10,000 organisations in over 150 countries, including more than 85% of the Fortune 100.
- Verint’s VoC Analytics offering will most likely appeal to medium and large organisations with significant contact centre operations or those with large customer service back-office and branch operations that want to understand the drivers and factors behind workforce performance, customer satisfaction and business trends found within structured and unstructured customer interaction data.
table of contents
- What does it do?
- Who is it for?
- Why is it interesting?
- How established is it?
- How open is it?
- Who does it partner with?
- Are there areas for improvement?
- What’s next?
- Should I consider it?