Singularity: Integrating BPM and case management for the Microsoft platform
Today, a new breed of adaptive or dynamic case management platforms, often working side-by-side with core BPM technology capabilities, combines the traditional virtues of case management approaches with more flexible task management and execution facilities, as well as more sophisticated monitoring and optimisation options. Singularity is one vendor attacking this opportunity. Importantly, it has decided to combine support for an adaptive case management style of work with a 'model first' structured process management style as favoured by many mainstream BPM technology providers, in one product line.
- Look beyond 'model-first' BPM approaches for the broadest knowledge work support
- Singularity's offering provides a broad set of capabilities spanning BPM and case management which makes particular sense for companies with deep Microsoft technology investments
table of contents
- The BPM vs. case management debate
- Singularity: Integrated BPM and case management for the Microsoft platform
- Inside TotalAgility
- Agile services
- Placing Singularity in the BPM technology market
- Future plans
- What should you do?