Customer analytics vendor profile: Aprimo Real-Time Interaction Manager
Teradata acquired Aprimo quietly in December 2010 in a move designed to bolster its existing marketing management capabilities. Since the acquisition the company has maintained the Aprimo brand and worked to integrate elements of both products sets under the Aprimo's marketing applications umbrella. Real-Time Interaction Manager, a cloud based offer management application, is one of the first new product releases to result from the acquisition.
- Aprimo Real-Time Interaction Manager is a cloud-based offering for inbound marketing and offer management. It is scheduled for general customer availability in December 2011.
- As a cloud-based offering Real-Time Interaction Manager can offer a lower risk way of engaging in real-time offer management without incurring some of the upfront costs of installing and maintaining the IT infrastructure.
- Real-Time Interaction Manager is also likely to be considered as part of a wider marketing communication effort and one that possibly leverages both on-premise and cloud offerings.
- Planned integration with campaign management tools will enable marketing organisations to programmatically tie the output from the decisioning process (in the form of an offer or message) to an active campaign as a way of driving up response rates and increasing targeting effectiveness.
table of contents
- Overview of offering
- Key products and capabilities
- Decision workflow
- Channel and partner strategy
- Services and support