On the Radar: Element8
Element8 Software is a technology startup that offers a software platform called xpoint which helps customers deliver business change projects and programmes.
This On the Radar briefing note follows a simple "ten questions" format, which we designed to provide a concise but thorough overview of a company and its products and services. We use this format to focus on the capability and suitability of small, specialist vendors – to help you build the best possible vendor shortlists when looking to make new technology investments.
- xpoint is a software platform that helps organisations effectively deliver and manage change projects and programmes by providing a common online workspace where information and tasks relating to these activities can be managed and shared.
- xpoint is interesting not because it's particularly advanced technology, but because it packages a set of concepts together in an application built on SharePoint (a hugely widespread enterprise software platform) that solve a significant challenge that all large organisations face.
- If you work for a large organisation that's trying to drive through large and/or complicated business change initiatives that span multiple departments, teams or locations, then you should explore what xpoint has to offer.
table of contents
- What does it do?
- Who is it for?
- Why is it interesting?
- How established is it?
- How open is it?
- Who does it partner with?
- Are there areas for improvement?
- What's next?
- Should I consider it?