On the Radar: harmon.ie
harmon.ie (pronounced "harmony") provides on-premise software which enables tight integration between email clients and document management and document sharing tools, helping to reduce the number of tools individuals need to access in order to collaborate, and improving adoption of alternative collaboration tools within an organisation. This On the Radar briefing note follows a simple "ten questions" format, which we designed to provide a concise but thorough overview of a company and its products and services. We use this format to focus on the capability and suitability of small, specialist vendors – to help you build the best possible vendor shortlists when looking to make new technology investments.
- harmon.ie's "social email" software is an email sidebar that enables users to access and work with documents and other content and features in Microsoft SharePoint or Google Docs.
- harmon.ie's integration software enables organisations to employ a more gentle collaboration software adoption strategy.
- As an independent company with extensive experience in the area of application integration, harmon.ie has a significant opportunity to become the tool for bringing together a range of different types of social solutions through the email client to simplify the process of collaboration for end-users.
table of contents
- What does it do?
- Who is it for?
- Why is it interesting?
- How established is it?
- How open is it?
- Who does it partner with?
- Are there areas for improvement?
- What's next?
- Should I consider it?