Process modeling tools: iGrafx Process
This report assesses the capabilities of iGrafx Process from iGrafx, part of their range of modeling tools for process analysis and design. This report forms part of a series of reports from MWD which assess vendor offerings in the area of professional Process Modeling tools – that is, technology capabilities that provide support for organisations looking to capture, document, analyse, improve and publish process models, in support of process improvement initiatives. The focus is on tools to understand and improve process rather than tools to automate process.
- Key player with enormous installed base
- Simple, quick and effective
- Limited automation support, weaker large enterprise support
table of contents
- Background and market positioning
- Target audience
- Geographical coverage and installed base
- Challenges and opportunities
- Services, support and pricing
- What should you do?
- Key considerations