Analytics case study: RSA Insurance Group
This report examines RSA's implementation of web analytics and A/B testing tools within a centralised shared services team called the e-business hub. The company's analytic efforts are part of a wider ongoing initiative focused around improving website performance and enhancing the messaging, simplicity and relevancy of RSA's online content.
MWD Advisors case study reports are designed to help organisations considering or actively working with analytics software understand how others have worked to obtain benefits from analytics implementation, and how they have worked to overcome challenges that have arisen along the way. All our case study reports follow a standard model, and are researched using a standard process which is driven by senior MWD Advisors analysts.
- RSA is a leading global insurer established in 1710, and today has over 17 million customers in 140 countries.
- Part of a new global initiative, RSA's web analytics team sits inside the global e-business hub, a shared service group providing a range of support to the company’s insurance websites spanning 33 countries.
- Since its launch in June 2011 the analytics team has completed several successful website personalisation projects with some solid results.
table of contents
- Case study key facts
- Company background
- Project background
- Implementation characteristics and status
- The approach
- The results
- Recommendations for adopters
- Best practice insights
attention all UK government employees!
If you're a UK government employee you can get access to all our premium research resources online. Find out more >>