Analytics case study: Organic and its client engagement with Kimberly-Clark
This report examines digital marketing agency Organic’s work with the Pull-Ups brand marketing team at Kimberly-Clark and in particular how they used sophisticated statistical modeling and forecasting methods to provide insight into how deeply consumers are connecting with the brand and the value of their engagement.
MWD Advisors case study reports are designed to help organisations considering or actively working with analytics software understand how others have worked to obtain benefits from analytics implementation, and how they have worked to overcome challenges that have arisen along the way. All our case study reports follow a standard model, and are researched using a standard process which is driven by senior MWD Advisors analysts.
- Organic is responsible for statistically analysing earned, owned and paid media data to provide the Pull-Ups team with a deeper understanding of what is going on with the brand.
- As part of its client engagement the Marketing Intelligence team at Organic has created a Connection Index, a single metric that enables the brand team to understand the underlying strength of the relationship between the Pull Ups brand and its consumers.
- This work has entailed the company providing forecasts for Pull-Ups penetration, repeat purchases and product shipments six months into the future and has proved to be accurate within 5% on a monthly level and within 2% on a quarterly level.
table of contents
- Case study key facts
- Company background
- Project background
- Implementation characteristics and status
- The approach
- The results
- Recommendations for adopters
- Best practice insights