7 steps to customer experience excellence with analytics
As competition and cost pressures intensify, organisations of all sizes and across all industries recognise the need to improve the experiences their customers have with them at all points throughout the customer journey. Businesses understand that they need to maximise the opportunities that come from the interactions they have with their customers, by helping predict a customer's needs and wants, offer personalised recommendations, reward loyalty and deal with issues in a proactive and timely manner – and analytics plays an important role in achieving these aims. The rewards for getting it right are substantial: improving the customer experience can help drive sales, retain high value customers, increase business from existing customers and improve responsiveness. But that's not to say it's an easy task.
This report aims to provide you with a guide and starting point to your customer experience excellence journey by helping you to understand the role analytics can play and hone your focus on the areas that will provide the most value for your business and your customers.
- The battle ground for driving profitable growth opportunities is now shifting to the customer experience
- Analytics plays a dual role in helping deliver compelling customer experiences
- Analytics can help you learn as you go along
- The seven-step model presented in this report provides a starting point for you to shape your own unique customer experience excellence initiative using analytics
- Customer experience excellence is about change, and change is about people
table of contents
- Why does the customer experience matter?
- Introducing the seven-step model to improving customer experiences with analytics
- Where to from here?